Team of Financial Analysts, Engineers, Urban planners, GIS experts, Project Managers and Strategic Marketers.
Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Mr. Khushu bring 50 years of robust experience in adopting modern project execution methodologies, systems & procedures in compliance with quality standards. An astute & multi-tasking leader with qualitative experience in formulating strategic plans, establishing entire operations with key focus on Town planning and development of cities, Highways, Railways, Metros, Hydro & Buildings Projects. Demonstrated excellence in executing entire project right from scratch to its completion and ensuring compliance to community & legal requirements. Conducted business visit to countries like Bhutan, China, France, Gulf Countries, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mauritania, Nepal, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S.A, Zambia, etc. with working exposure to some countries in Gulf, Nepal, Bhutan, Zambia, Japan, Oman, Russia etc.
Accredited with State Governor’s Medal on Republic Day of India for exemplary performance in civil construction & development of Arunachal Pradesh, India. Successfully managed multiple projects & milestones while ensuring projects complied with overall cost & scope specifications. Deftness in anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within time & cost parameters with effective resource utilisation to maximise output. Strong organizer, motivator, team player and a decisive leader with successful track record in directing from original concept through implementation to handle diverse market dynamics.
- Masters in Civil Engineering (structural engineering) from Punjab Engineering College, Punjab University, Chandigarh in 1985
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering from Vikram University, Ujjain in 1963
- B.Sc. from J & K University in 1959
- Indian Roads Congress
- Indian Government Delegation to Japan & Moscow for Mutual Cooperation and Cultural Relationship
- Indian Building Congress
- Indian institute of technical arbitrators (fellow life member)
Mr. Sharma is a seasoned infrastructure professional with 25 years of experience. He has handled multiple aspects in infrastructure domain, including the business development, design, implementation and operations of prestigious projects. Nature of projects done are as diverse as BOT, Construction & implementation, Feasibility & EPC.
He has previously served the United Nations in Africa and Afghanistan. In addition to working in multiple projects in various parts of India, he has exposure of Infrastructure business in Middle East and European. He is Master of Technology from BITS, MBA Marketing and BE (Civil). In REPL, he spearheads many large scale infrastructure projects including the Smart Cities.
Some of his major projects include the following-
- Smart Cities PMC assignments of Varanasi, Kanpur, Dehradun & Indore.
- Chhattisgarh State Road Project, ADB funded
- Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project, World Bank funded
- P., State Road project for state highways, World Bank funded
- Several NHAI/MoRTH Project & MPRDCL projects.
Mr. Sharma is also a member of American Society of Civil Engineers.
Mr. Bharadia is qualified Civil Engineer with over 23 years of experience in real estate projects, Construction of Commercial buildings, Multi-story building, Residential Townships, hospitals, Industries, with all services of Mechanical, Plumbing & Electrical Services and having good exposure in all type of RCC structures with special type raft foundations under project management skill etc. Adept in planning with M.S project, executing and spearheading construction projects involving, development, contract administration, resource planning in compliance to Quality standards. Deft in swiftly ramping up projects with competent cross-functional skills and ensuring on time deliverables and Possess excellent analytical, relationship management and leadership skills.
He is B.Tech (Civil) from Regional Engineering College (NIT) Calicut, Kerala; and MBA in Construction Management from (IIBPS). He is also a Member of Structural Engineer Association.
Some of his notable projects are –
- Samdariya builders constructiong biggest mall/Town ship with latest amanities including residential appartments at Rewa Madhya Pradesh under PP Model
- Joint venture with Sahara India (STCL) to construct all concern construction work of Sahara city home in all over India, involving development of residential accommodations other Amenities like Hospital, recreation club, multiplex etc.
- Biggest high-rise multi storied buildings of real estate project named as Pinnacle Dream town ship of Madhya Pradesh.
- Construction of real estate project of Married accommodation project of Army (Multi-storied buildings) containing cost of 300 crores in Mhow (M.P)
- MAN Development Pvt. Ltd. Indore involving in Residential And Commercial High rise buildings Including residential townships at entire Malwa region of worth Rs. 2000 Crores
- Harihant Hospital, A Superspeciality Hospital at Gumasta Nagar Indore worth Rs. 150 Crores
- City Heart commercial Complex (G+8) Constructed at New Palasia Indore with all latest building services of Worth Rs. 200 crores
- Industrial Filters and Fabrics Pvt. Ltd. Ring road square, Musakhedi Indore.
GM – Engineering Services
Mr. Zulquer Nain has 10 years of experience, including 8 years of association with REPL. He holds a degree in M.Tech from IIT Guwahati, and B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. He specializes in Water Resources; Environmental Management and its utilization.
At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as, Water Supply System, Sewerage System and Rainwater Harvesting System. He is also handling activities related to Tenders, Contracts, Construction Audits and Project Management Consultancy (PMC). His areas of expertise include preparation of bill of quantities, tender documentation, finalization of all types of contractor for group of real estate companies, construction material purchase with optimized cost for construction activities, construction audit for real estate projects, bill checking and its finalization & payment.
His notable projects are:
- Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for Water Supply System in Godda and Simdega, Jharkahand
- Planning and Designing of all types of infrastructure services such as, Water Supply System, Drainage System, Sewerage System and Drainage System, as per requirements of Hi-Tech Township projects at Dadri (Noida), Allahabad and Lucknow, U.P.
- Planning & Designing of infrastructure services for Integrated Township projects in Agra and Doondaherra, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Omaxe Residency, residential township project at Lucknow, U.P.
- Planning & Designing of Sewerage System for 21 villages in Delhi NCR
- City Development Plan (CDP) for Ranchi city, Jharkhand
- Design of Feeder Main & Distribution System for 8 City Municipal Corporations (CMC)
- Tender finalization, contract finalization and construction audit etc. for –
- P. Healthcare Hospital Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Aadhar Hotel Project, Lucknow
- Paarth Infrabuild’s Aadyant Group Housing Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Paarth Arka Group Housing Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Paarth Re-Public, Lucknow, U.P.
New Modern Buldwell’s Projects in Allahabad and Lucknow, U.P.
Mr. Dhirendra Kumar has 9 years of experience. He specializes in Infrastructure, Industrial (PEB) Buildings, Infra and its utilities. He holds degree in B.E. in Civil Engineering from Bangalore University.
At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as Water Supply System, Sewerage System, and Drainage System. He also participates in activities related to Business Development and Project Management Consultancy (PMC) and specializes in preparation of Bill of Quantities (BoQ), BID documentation, finalization of all types of contractors, bills verification, and their finalization & payment.
Dhirendra has vast experience in Water Resources, Project Management, and its implementation.
His notable projects are:
- 24×7 Water Supply Scheme to Shimoga City
- Puttur Underground Drainage System in Karnataka
- 8 Water Supply Schemes for Urban and Rural area of Uttarakhand (Kashipur, Champawat, and Ramnagar Districts)
- Drainage Schemes for 4 towns in Bihar (Darbhanga, Samastipur, Madubani, and Benipur)
- Buidco, Bihar (Saidpur Nala and Sarpentine Nala with RCC covered four lane road)
- Augmentation of Water Supply Scheme of Blantyre, Malawi, Africa
- Quality Monitoring in Execution of sewerage line in Jammu District
Mr. Anil Kamboj has 8 years of experience. He specializes in Designing of Water Supply, Sewerage, Drainage & Solid Waste Management, and their DPR. He holds a degree in M. Tech – Environmental Engineering from MMU Mullana, Ambala and B.Tech – Civil Engineering from GZSCET, Bathinda.
At REPL, he is responsible for Planning, Detailed Survey, Design of Sewerage system, Design of water supply system, Design of drainage system, Design of rising & gravity main, storage reservoir, Process calculation of Water treatment plant, Preparation of Detail project reports, Preliminary design reports, feasibility reports, of water, waste water and drainage system.
His other areas of expertise includes preparation of drawings, Bill of Quantity, Cost estimates, Rate Analysis, Variation statement, Construction supervision, Measurements and billing.
His notable projects are:
- Detailed Design for New General Cargo Terminal at Owendo, Gabon (Africa).
- Consultancy Services for Carrying Out Feasibility Study and Preparation of Draft DPR in Integrated SWM Projects Based on Regional Landfill Site Concept.
- Design of Water supply, Sewerage system and Drainage of Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone, Richards Bay South Africa.
- Preliminary design report for Roads and Services/ Utilities for activation area phase-1 Shendra- Bidkin Industrial area, Aurangabad.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for Infrastructural Services for Misrod Phase-1 Bhopal
- Preparation of City Sanitation Plan (CSP) for Gangtok, Shillong, Aizwal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Siliguri, Bharuch, Vishakhapatnam, Guntur, Kollam and Panaji; (World Bank Funded).
- Consulting Services for Provision of Technical Support for Review of Master Plans and Detailed Project Reports (ADB Funded).
- Consultancy to prepare a prefeasibility report to deliver 24X7 Water Supply using Surface Water Sources in Amritsar and Ludhiana.
- Engineering Consultancy Services for Conversion of 8th Berth as a Container Terminal – Tuticorin.
- DNIT for providing and laying of water supply, S.W pipe sewer, RCC NP3 pipe sewer of various sizes, construction of roads drains, construction of RCC MPS, IPS and STP based on any suitable technology including O&M of all the components (Existing & Proposed) for a period of 15 years and all other works contingent thereto as per DNIT in south east zone at Amritsar (Under PMIDC).
- Designing & estimation of Water Supply, Sewerage, Storm water & Roads for LNG port terminal at Jafrabaad.
- “Feasibility Study on Storm water Management System in Raipur City Chhattisgarh”.
- “Design & Cost Estimate of Potable Water, Sewerage System and Storm Water Drains of JNPT Yard at Nhava Sheva International Gateway Terminal, Mumbai”
- “Uttarakhand Urban Sector Development Investment Program (ADB Funded) Package-1, Dehradun (Garhwal Region)”
- “National Lake Conservation Plan (NLCP) MoEF funded”
He has attended a three days training program on ‘Surge Analysis and Design of surge Protection Systems’ from Centre for continuing education, Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bengaluru.
Seven days training on the preparation of DPR’s organized by WAPCOS Ltd.
Two days’ workshop on review of DPR organized by The World Bank.