Team of Financial Analysts, Engineers, Urban planners, GIS experts, Project Managers and Strategic Marketers.
Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Mr. Thusu has more than 35 years of experience in managing and controlling Buildings, Roads and Bridges projects. Before joining REPL, he was MD of J&K Projects Construction Corporation Ltd., he was also Secretary in J&K State Sports Council and MD in J&K Housing Board on decorated posts in various capacities.
In REPL, he is extensively working on Building Design Services and Project Management Consultancy (PMC). He is responsible for financial management, contract management, architecture & engineering services, quality control, supervision and monitoring of projects. He holds B. Tech. (Civil) degree from REC, Srinagar.
His Notable Achievements are:
- More than 200 bridges with well Foundations, Pile Foundations & Open foundations & PSC box girder, Steel Trussed girder & Plate girder etc.
- Medical Colleges-2 Nos.
- Hospitals (50 Nos.)-500 bedded & 200 bedded
- Mini Secretariat Complexes (5 Nos.)
- Engineering Colleges (3 Nos.)
- Polytechnic Colleges (15 Nos.)
- Assembly Complex at Srinagar/Jammu.
- Residential Flats
- Office/Commercial Buildings.
- Member – Indian Roads Congress
- Member – International Association of Bridges & Structural Engineers
- Member – Indian Building Congress
- Fellow – Institution of Engineers India
- Member – American Society of Civil Engineers
AVP (Building Services) – South
Mr. Vijay has more than 20 years of experience in business development, tendering & procurement and project coordination for consultancy organizations especially for highway, urban infrastructure and metro rail projects. He was also involved in infrastructure planning & engineering, land use planning, project liaison, public consultations, local authority consultations, socio-economic surveys, environmental & situation assessment, traffic & road inventory studies, contract management & claims management.
He did his master’s in Urban & Rural Planning from IIT Roorkee and graduation in Civil Engineering from JNTU. At REPL, he spearheads business development for Building Design & PMC services in South India. Before joining REPL, he had worked with SYSTRA India, Egis India, Ernst & Young and Halcrow India in various capacities.
His Notable Projects are:
- Four Lane Ring Road to Gajwel Town in Medak District (Gajwel Ring Road), Telangana
- Feasibility Study of Metro Cable Car as Feeder Service for select cities in India
- Layout Plan Preparation for Bheemunipatnam Cooperative Building Society, Visakhapatnam
- Perspective Plan for Bengaluru Mumbai Economic Corridor (BMEC) Region
- DPR for Comprehensive Sewerage System for erstwhile Warangal Municipal Corporation
- Optimal Land Use of Land Parcels in Various Metro Stations for Chennai Metro Rail Property Development
- Impact Assessment of the Modernization of Police Forces (MPF) Scheme in India – AP
- National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project for 13 cyclone prone coastal States & Union Territories
- Mid Term Evaluation of the Scheme on Modernization of Prisons in India
- Setting up a Knowledge City on approx. 10,000 acre land parcel in Andhra Pradesh
- Optimal Land Use and Best Option Study for Land Parcels in Various Cities for A.P. State Road Transport Corporation
- Jaipur Ring Road Development Corridor Project
- Traffic Assessment Study: Surat – Dahisar National Highway
- Member, Institute of Urban Transport, India
- Associate Member, Institute of Town Planners, India
- Certified Internal Auditor, ISO 9001-2008
- Member, All India Disaster Management Institute, Ahmedabad
- e-Member, Water and Environmental Services Net, UNDP, India
- Member, Research Forum, Architecture & Planning Department, IIT Roorkee
- Member, Civil Engineering Association, JNTU Kakinada
Mr. Kishore has nearly 14 years of experience in architectural designing covering multiple design aspects. He has worked on various types of projects including residential townships, commercial complexes, hotels, sports-complex, hospitals, schools and mixed-development.
For Smart City projects, he has been involved in designing of various types of structures including government office buildings, stadiums, public parks, library etc. He is highly proficient on various design software such as AutoCAD (2D & 3D), ARCHICAD, Revit, Adobe Photoshop and Sketch-up.
At REPL, he leads a team of architects and ensures overall delivery of project designing.
- Bachelor of Architecture from Sir J.J. College of Architecture, Mumbai
His notable projects are:
- Smart City Dehradun, Varanasi & Kanpur
- Medical College in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh
- OMBDC Schools in Sundargarh, Odisha
- EMRS Schools in Odisha
- Government Circuit House in Rourkela, Odisha
- Directorate General of Married Accommodation Project (DG MAP), Meerut, UP
- Shri Krishna Villas Residential Towers, Varanasi
- Pride Heights, 1.4 acres residential complex in Meerut, UP
- US Corporate Towers, Thane, Maharashtra
- Mahindra Luminare, 6.7 acre residential project in Gurugram, Haryana
- Wipro Campus, 29.4 acre office complex in Hyderabad
- ITC Campus, 16.9 acre mixed-use development in Kolkata, WB
- Adani Alysium, 17 acre residential complex in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Imperia Mindspace, 2.2 acre commercial complex in Gurugram, Haryana
Mr. Digpal Singh Rawat has 28 years of experience, including 5 years of association with REPL. He specializes in Project Management, Site Coordination, and Design Development. He graduated from H.N.B. Garhwal University and has 2 years Diploma (Civil) from Sald Mahadev, Uttranchal.
At REPL, he is responsible for coordination and execution of various architectural projects. He is also responsible for making Working Drawings, Tender Drawings, Submission Drawings, coordination with Structure, MEP, & other related consultants, Site Supervision, and Project Management.
His notable projects are:
- Tulsiani Residential, Allahabad (Sunshine Heights)
- Paarth Aadyant Housing, Lucknow
- NH Hospital (RFAPL)
- NU Service Apartment – Paarth, Lucknow
- Techno Trexim India Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon
- Unitech Machine Tools Ltd., Gurgaon
- M/s Alfa Toyo Ltd., Faridabad
- M/s Neel Metal Pvt. Ltd. (NMPL), Jai Bharat Maruti, Gurgaon
- Tohra Housing ITC Ltd., Agra
- Chirimar Residence, Panchsheel, New Delhi
- Central Park Housing, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
- Allied Exports, Noida
- Crayons, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi
- Kartar Infotech, Okhla, New Delhi
- Jubilant Oil & Gas, Noida
- Corporate Office LIC Cultural Activity, Sundar Vihar, New Delhi
- Knitting Factory, C-45, Hosiery Complex, Noida
- Hotel Manimahesh & Staff Housing, Dalhousie
- Hotel Dhauladhar Ext., Dharamshala
- Rental Housing, Shimla
- DRM Railway Office Building , Firozpur
- Punjab National Bank (all South Delhi branches) Central Office, Central Staff College DGM Office Zonal Office etc.
- SIST Pvt. Ltd. office Worli, Mumbai
- Bharat Samaj Sevak School, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi
- M/S LRBD Ltc Ltd. Imt, Manesar, Gurgaon
- Corporate Office, Punjlloyd, Gurgaon