Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Mr. Jain carries 11 years’ experience in the field of Finance, Accounts Audit or Taxation. He is qualified ICWAI. He Secured AIR#37 in Intermediate Exams of ICWAI held in June 2009.
He has handled gamut of tasks for company policy compliance for parent and sister concerns companies which include Mud chemical, Construction, Tangible purchases both Domestic & international, Crude transfer, Shipping Industry & Food Industry. Some of his specific competency set includes-
- Operational routine audit on daily basis Preparation i.e. Verification of Financial Statement i.e. expense ledger, vendor payment, accounting of collection, Reconciliation for Cash and Bank of whole branches and sister concerns and also that of capex expenditure not books as expense.
- Interest Ascertainment and its calculation check on bank overdrafts.
- Review of Monthly MIS of parent and sister concerns.
- Budgeting, planning, Performance analysis of the various business segments.
- Assisting senior manager in clearance of Chairman Approval, Local & International purchases Orders.
- Reviewing monthly P & L to segment wise & identify the reasons for any deviation for business plan for top management review.
- Supervised staff auditors on audit engagements and on routines works.
- Review of staff’s observation in respect of various transactions related to Advance payment to suppliers, Account Receivable etc. and corrective measures/initiations are taken to achieve desired results.
- Fixed asset verification and submitting of discrepancy report for the same for feedback and action.
- Cost saving of in respect of various areas & reviews with objectives of identifying opportunities for cost saving and stoppage of revenue leakages.
- Suggest checks & control in ERP system & their implementation for good system control.
- Conducted financial, compliance, information system, fraud, and operational audits resulting in improved controls and operating efficiencies.
- Identifying the audit risk area & same discuss with higher level along with solutions.
- Assist Senior Auditors in carrying out special audits / investigations / assignments as recommended by the Management and suggest new areas / ideas, for further improvements.