Team of Financial Analysts, Engineers, Urban planners, GIS experts, Project Managers and Strategic Marketers.
Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Executive Director (Smart City & Infrastructure Services)
Dr. Sharma is a seasoned infrastructure professional with 25 years of experience. He has handled multiple aspects in infrastructure domain, including the business development, design, implementation and operations of prestigious projects. Nature of projects involved are on BOT, Annuity, HAM, EPC, DPRs, Feasibility, CSC, AE etc.
He has previously served the United Nations in Africa and Afghanistan. In addition to working in multiple projects in various parts of India, he has exposure of Infrastructure business in Middle East and European. He is Master of Technology from BITS-Pilani and BE (Civil) from University of Mysore. He done MBA (Marketing) from NIMS, and also hold Doctorate (Management & Operations) from Y. S. University Delaware (USA). In REPL, he spearheads many large scale infrastructure projects including the Smart Cities.
Some of his major projects include the following-
- Smart Cities PMC assignments of Varanasi, Kanpur, Dehradun, Indore, Moradabad, Itanagar & Jabalpur
- Chhattisgarh State Road Project, ADB funded
- Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project, World Bank funded
- U.P. State Road project for state highways, World Bank funded
- Several NHAI/MoRTH Project & MPRDCL projects.
Dr. Sharma is member of American Society of Civil Engineers and CII’s National Committee on Urban Development & Smart Cities.
Vice President – Real Estate Advisory
Mr. Zulquer Nain has 15 years of experience, including 13 years of association with REPL. He holds a degree in M.Tech from IIT Guwahati, and B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. He specializes in Water Resources; Environmental Management and its utilization.
At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as, Water Supply System, Sewerage System and Rainwater Harvesting System. He is also handling activities related to Tenders, Contracts, Construction Audits and Project Management Consultancy (PMC). His areas of expertise include preparation of bill of quantities, tender documentation, finalization of all types of contractor for group of real estate companies, construction material purchase with optimized cost for construction activities, construction audit for real estate projects, bill checking and its finalization & payment.
His notable projects are:
- Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for Water Supply System in Godda and Simdega, Jharkahand
- Planning and Designing of all types of infrastructure services such as, Water Supply System, Drainage System, Sewerage System and Drainage System, as per requirements of Hi-Tech Township projects at Dadri (Noida), Allahabad and Lucknow, U.P.
- Planning & Designing of infrastructure services for Integrated Township projects in Agra and Doondaherra, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Omaxe Residency, residential township project at Lucknow, U.P.
- Planning & Designing of Sewerage System for 21 villages in Delhi NCR
- City Development Plan (CDP) for Ranchi city, Jharkhand
- Design of Feeder Main & Distribution System for 8 City Municipal Corporations (CMC)
- Tender finalization, contract finalization and construction audit etc. for –
- P. Healthcare Hospital Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Aadhar Hotel Project, Lucknow
- Paarth Infrabuild’s Aadyant Group Housing Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Paarth Arka Group Housing Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Paarth Re-Public, Lucknow, U.P.
New Modern Buildwell’s Projects in Allahabad and Lucknow, U.P.
Team Leader – Kanpur Smart City
Mr. Thakur has over 25 years of experience in Urban Planning domain. He specializes in zonal development plan, master plan, preparation of base maps, Socio-economic assessment, utilization of GIS application, landuse & infrastructure inventory field survey etc. He has worked on diverse projects including Smart Cities, Development plans for Industrial Parks/SEZ/Investment Regions, Techno-Economic Feasibility studies and Tourism Perspective Plans.
His other expertise comprise of handling activities related to Tenders/Contracts, preparing technical & financial proposals and overall handling the project.
He holds degree of Master of City Planning from IIT Kharagpur and B.E. Civil (Hons) from NIT Raipur. At REPL, he is leading the team for Kanpur Smart City project.
His notable projects are:
- PMC for Jalandhar Smart City Limited (JSCL)
- Preparation of DPR for projects for Amritsar City under HRIDAY Scheme
- Preparation of Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan and Digital Topographical Mapping for Mombasa city, Kenya.
- Preparation of Master Plan for the Bhagirathi River Valley in Uttarakhand.
- Updating the City Development Plan of Raipur prepared under the scheme of JnNURM Programme of Government of India.
- DPR to set up IT Park/ SEZ Projects at Kapurthala, Ropar and Rail Majra, Punjab.
- Preparation of Master and Action Plan for Meerut – Moradabad Industrial Corridor, U P, India.
- Preparation of Zonal Development Plan of Zone-11 of Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
- Feasibility study for Integrated Area Development Scheme for Doddaballapur Town, Karnataka.
- Tourism Infrastructure Development in Bhutan.
- City Development Plan for Amritsar -2025.
- DPR for Ropeway and Amusement Park at Daman.
- Master Plan for the Integrated Development of Backwaters of Kerala.
- Structural Plan for Regional Development of Riverine Area of Delta State, Nigeria.
- Principal Consultant Co-coordinator of Tamil Nadu State Highway Project, India.
- Export Promotion and Industrial Park at Amingaon, Assam.
- Development Potential study and detailed planning of Gold Mohr area in Aden city of Yemen.
- Development of Spatial Planning Concept of Nairobi Metropolitan Region, Kenya.
Mr. Chaudhari is a seasoned Infrastructure & Housing professional with over 21 years of experience in the field of feasibility studies, development plan, master plan, development strategy, urban design and socio-economic analysis. He holds expertise in diverse projects including residential & commercial, SEZ, water transport system, school and college projects.
A post-graduate in Urban Planning with PG Diploma in Planning (Housing) from CEPT Ahmedabad, Mr Chaudhari has been a visiting faculty in Architecture Colleges in Mumbai and Pune. He is also member in Council of Architecture and Indian Institute of Architecture. At REPL, he is leading the team for Moradabad Smart City project.
His notable projects are:
- Master plan for ISBT Haldwani, Govt. of Uttarakhand.
- Master Plan for Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Smriti Vanam, Govt. Andhra Pradesh.
- Reliance Greens Township, Phase 2 & 3, Jamnagar, Gujarat
- Reliance Saraswati Township, Dahej, Gujarat
- Reliance Hazira Administrative Complex, Hazira, Gujarat
- A C Patil Memorial Medical College’s Residential campus & Visitor Center, Dhule, Maharashtra
- Dhirubhai Ambani Life Sciences Centre, Navi Mumbai
- Asian Paints R&D Center, Navi Mumbai
- Township for Kanoria Chemicals, Varanasi
- Development Plan for Sangli- Miraj- Kupwad Municipal Corporation
- Beautification of Malabar Hill / Kamala Nehru Park, Mumbai
- Beautification of Sion Hill, Mumbai
GM – Infrastructure Services
Mr. Jaganniwas has 15 years of experience of civil engineering on projects across Dams, Highways, Bridges, and Water Supply. He holds M. Tech in Civil Engineering from IIT Roorkee and B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar.
At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as Water Supply System, Sewerage System, and Drainage System.
His notable projects are:
- Preparation of Preliminary Project Report for Infrastructure Development of Dholera Industrial Area Development, Gujarat, India.
- Preparation of DPR for Water Supply & Sewerage Project for Agartala, Tripura.
- Preparation of Smart City Proposal for Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- Review of Water Supply project including Distribution System, OSHR, and Rising Mains for Sehore, Neemuch.
- Preparation of DPR for Sewerage of Buranpur, MP, India under AMRUT.
- Preparation of Smart City Proposal for Guwahati, Assam.
- Preparation of Feasibility Report of Stung SVA Sab Dam and Stung Phleach Dam, Kampoung Spue Cambodia.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for National Capital Region Roads in Haryana State, India.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for Railway Over Bridges (ROB)/Flyovers/Bridge in Haryana State.
He also has considerable experience of GIS based projects related to programming in Visual Basis and .net on Arc-GIS platform using Arc-Object. He is well conversant with Indian Standards and, Civil Engineering design software such as STAAD Pro, MX-Basic, .net, Fortran etc.