Team of Financial Analysts, Engineers, Urban planners, GIS experts, Project Managers and Strategic Marketers.
Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Mr. Khushu bring 50 years of robust experience in adopting modern project execution methodologies, systems & procedures in compliance with quality standards. An astute & multi-tasking leader with qualitative experience in formulating strategic plans, establishing entire operations with key focus on Town planning and development of cities, Highways, Railways, Metros, Hydro & Buildings Projects. Demonstrated excellence in executing entire project right from scratch to its completion and ensuring compliance to community & legal requirements. Conducted business visit to countries like Bhutan, China, France, Gulf Countries, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mauritania, Nepal, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S.A, Zambia, etc. with working exposure to some countries in Gulf, Nepal, Bhutan, Zambia, Japan, Oman, Russia etc.
Accredited with State Governor’s Medal on Republic Day of India for exemplary performance in civil construction & development of Arunachal Pradesh, India. Successfully managed multiple projects & milestones while ensuring projects complied with overall cost & scope specifications. Deftness in anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within time & cost parameters with effective resource utilisation to maximise output. Strong organizer, motivator, team player and a decisive leader with successful track record in directing from original concept through implementation to handle diverse market dynamics.
- Masters in Civil Engineering (structural engineering) from Punjab Engineering College, Punjab University, Chandigarh in 1985
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering from Vikram University, Ujjain in 1963
- B.Sc. from J & K University in 1959
- Indian Roads Congress
- Indian Government Delegation to Japan & Moscow for Mutual Cooperation and Cultural Relationship
- Indian Building Congress
- Indian institute of technical arbitrators (fellow life member)
Dr. Sharma is a seasoned infrastructure professional with 25 years of experience. He has handled multiple aspects in infrastructure domain, including the business development, design, implementation and operations of prestigious projects. Nature of projects done are as diverse as BOT, Construction & implementation, Feasibility & EPC.
He has previously served the United Nations in Africa and Afghanistan. In addition to working in multiple projects in various parts of India, he has exposure of Infrastructure business in Middle East and European. He is Master of Technology from BITS, MBA Marketing and BE (Civil). In REPL, he spearheads many large scale infrastructure projects including the Smart Cities.
Some of his major projects include the following-
- Smart Cities PMC assignments of Varanasi, Kanpur, Dehradun & Indore.
- Chhattisgarh State Road Project, ADB funded
- Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project, World Bank funded
- U.P., State Road project for state highways, World Bank funded
- Several NHAI/MoRTH Project & MPRDCL projects.
Dr. Sharma is also a member of American Society of Civil Engineers.
Team Leader- Varanasi Smart City
Mr. Verma is a seasoned professional with 27+ years of experience in Project Management Consultancy and its various aspects. He has worked for smart city and other government projects across the country. Along with planning, designing and project management he is well versed with urban development policies and issues. Mr. Verma has done B.tech. Civil from BIT Mesra Ranchi and is MBA from Patna University. He is member of Institution of Engineers, India and Indian Water Work Association, India.
At REPL he leads Varanasi Smart City team.
Some of his notable projects are:
- Project Management Consultancy to Design, Develop Implement Smart City Projects under Ludhiana Smart City Limited
- Project Management Consultancy to Design, Develop, Manage and Implement (Supervise) Guwahati Smart City Projects
- Project Management Consultancy for Development of Ring Road No. 4, Road Network System, Water Supply System, Sewerage, Electrical Networks, Storm Water Drains and Reuse System for Raipur Development Authority
- Design and Project Management Consultancy and Construction for proposed Office building of Chhattisgarh Rajya Sahkari Bank Mydt. for Rajya Sahkari Bank Mydt
- Carrying out Hydrological & Hydraulic Studies and DPR for Raw Water Intake at Cuttack for PDRP for IOCL
- Consultancy, Design and Engineering of water system for Tori Super Thermal Power Project
- Detailed Engineering design and Cost Estimates of all components of bulk water supply system including pumping main, storage reservoir and pumping station for ESSAR Power
- Detailed Engineering Design, Technical Specification and Cost Estimates of all components of bulk water supply system for UP Irrigation
- Consultancy Services for Carrying out water study and geotechnical investigation for Mega Power Plant in Chhattisgarh for IFFCO Ltd
- DPR preparation and basic engineering document and cost estimate for supply of Ganga Water to Barauni
- Consultancy services for carrying out the study on water supply and its management in National Capital Region
- Consultancy services for Basic Engineering & Cost Estimation for Sasan Water Intake System
- Noida Water Supply and Sewerage Project
- Water Intake study at Shahdol, M.P for RIL
- Installation of Pump and Development of Park at Well Site Saraswati – I for M/s ONGC
- Rajmahal Sewerage Project in Jharkhand
- Water Study for Tilaiya UMPP of 4000 MW at Tilaiya Reservoir in Jharkhand for PFC Power Plant
- Consultancy for Restoration of Eastern canal of Gandak River in Bihar for Govt of Bihar
- Project “SSP stage – III-Detailed Project Report for Linking Pranahita River to Sripada Sagar Project Reservoir” in Andhra Pradesh
- Preparation of pre-feasibility report for Utilisation of Yamuna Water for drinking purposes in five districts of Rajasthan
- DPR for Water Supply Scheme For Manori, Gorai & Kulvem Village in Greater Bombay
- Detailed Project Report for Jalgaon Water Supply & Sewerage Project for Jalgaon Municipal Corporation
- Hydraulic Model Studies in association with CWPRS at Revadanda in Maharashtra for captive jetty of Hydrological investigations into Aflaj of Northern Oman
Mr. Sandilya is an accomplished professional with 19+ years of experience in handling various large scale government projects. He has worked in diverse sectors like highways, infrastructure, civil etc. He is an expert in handling EPC and Turnkey based projects. Along with project execution he has also been involved in Managing and Co-ordinating site activities, Project Management Consultancy, Client Co-ordination etc. He has done B.Tech from KNIT, Faizabad and PG Diploma in Project Management from MIT, Pune. He has also done Executive Certificate program in Entrepreneurship from IIM Kashipur.
At REPL he leads Kanpur Smart City team.
Some of his notable projects are:
- Smart City, Kanpur, U.P.
- Reconstruction with Geometric improvement in two lane for Ministry of Road Transport & Highways on EPC basis in Uttarakhand.
- Widening to 4-lanes from Etawah to Sikandra in Uttar Pradesh for NHAI.
- Rehabilitation, Strengthen and Widening for 4 laning of Surat Manor Tollway Project for NHAI.
- Industrial Model Township Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana for Haryana State Industrial Development Corporation.
- Reviewing and Modification of Designing, Providing, Laying, Testing & Commissioning Sewerage Project of Rajgir Town on Turnkey Basis.
- PMC for ELDECO-SIDCUL Industrial Park (PPP Mode) in Uttarakhand.
- PMC for G-SEZ (Gabon Special Economic Zone) in PPP Mode in Gabon, West Africa.
- Project Management for large scale infrastructure development projects
- Vadodara Branch Canal.
- Reliance Petroleum Ltd., Gujarat.
- Civil works for foundation of turbine building For Jindal Tractable thermal Power Corporation in Karnataka.
- Sushant Golf City, Lucknow.
GM – Engineering Services
Mr. Zulquer Nain has 14 years of experience, including 12 years of association with REPL. He holds a degree in M.Tech from IIT Guwahati, and B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. He specializes in Water Resources; Environmental Management and its utilization.
At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as, Water Supply System, Sewerage System and Rainwater Harvesting System. He is also handling activities related to Tenders, Contracts, Construction Audits and Project Management Consultancy (PMC). His areas of expertise include preparation of bill of quantities, tender documentation, finalization of all types of contractor for group of real estate companies, construction material purchase with optimized cost for construction activities, construction audit for real estate projects, bill checking and its finalization & payment.
His notable projects are:
- Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for Water Supply System in Godda and Simdega, Jharkahand
- Planning and Designing of all types of infrastructure services such as, Water Supply System, Drainage System, Sewerage System and Drainage System, as per requirements of Hi-Tech Township projects at Dadri (Noida), Allahabad and Lucknow, U.P.
- Planning & Designing of infrastructure services for Integrated Township projects in Agra and Doondaherra, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Omaxe Residency, residential township project at Lucknow, U.P.
- Planning & Designing of Sewerage System for 21 villages in Delhi NCR
- City Development Plan (CDP) for Ranchi city, Jharkhand
- Design of Feeder Main & Distribution System for 8 City Municipal Corporations (CMC)
- Tender finalization, contract finalization and construction audit etc. for –
- P. Healthcare Hospital Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Aadhar Hotel Project, Lucknow
- Paarth Infrabuild’s Aadyant Group Housing Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Paarth Arka Group Housing Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Paarth Re-Public, Lucknow, U.P.
New Modern Buldwell’s Projects in Allahabad and Lucknow, U.P.
Mr. Dhirendra Kumar has 9 years of experience. He specializes in Infrastructure, Industrial (PEB) Buildings, Infra and its utilities. He holds degree in B.E. in Civil Engineering from Bangalore University.
At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as Water Supply System, Sewerage System, and Drainage System. He also participates in activities related to Business Development and Project Management Consultancy (PMC) and specializes in preparation of Bill of Quantities (BoQ), BID documentation, finalization of all types of contractors, bills verification, and their finalization & payment.
Dhirendra has vast experience in Water Resources, Project Management, and its implementation.
His notable projects are:
- 24×7 Water Supply Scheme to Shimoga City
- Puttur Underground Drainage System in Karnataka
- 8 Water Supply Schemes for Urban and Rural area of Uttarakhand (Kashipur, Champawat, and Ramnagar Districts)
- Drainage Schemes for 4 towns in Bihar (Darbhanga, Samastipur, Madubani, and Benipur)
- Buidco, Bihar (Saidpur Nala and Sarpentine Nala with RCC covered four lane road)
- Augmentation of Water Supply Scheme of Blantyre, Malawi, Africa
- Quality Monitoring in Execution of sewerage line in Jammu District