Team of Financial Analysts, Engineers, Urban planners, GIS experts, Project Managers and Strategic Marketers.
Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Mr. Garg is a PHE specialist having more than 25 years’ experience in Water Supply and Sanitation. At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as Water Supply System, Sewerage System, and Drainage System. It includes DPR, Tender Documents, technical & financial valuations, review of structure design, infrastructure drawings, contract management, budget forecast, construction supervision, quality control and compliance management.
He did his graduation from IIT Delhi in Civil Engineering & Post Graduation from IIT Roorkee in Environmental Engineering. Before joining REPL, he was in Military Engineering Services for 20 years. He also worked in LSI Engineering, Wadia Techno-Engineering Services, Engidro Engineering Solutions, and ICT. He had exposure of Infrastructure services in Oman and Timor-Leste countries.
Some of his Flagship Projects:
- DPR (09 Cities) for Water Supply Schemes under AMRUT Mission in Chhattisgarh
- Detailed engineering Design of Timor-Leste 4 municipal Water Supply & Sanitation Project
- Water distribution, Storm water drainage and Sewerage network for Barahi, Faridabad
- Transmission water pipeline main from Sohar to Dhahirah, Oman
- Yamuna Action Plan III, JICA funded
- Detailed design for sewerage, non-sewerage and sanitation plan for 7 towns in Uttarakhand
- Sewerage System DPR for Panihati, Kolkata
- Indian Water Works Association
- Fellow of India Council of Arbitration
Mr. Babu has more than 22 years of experience in the field of Roads & Highways. He is well versed with feasibility study, rehabilitation, maintenance, quality control, supervision, and O&M. In REPL, he is leading the Manipur Road project. Before joining REPL he has worked with engineering firms such as Nagarjun Constructions, IL&FS Transporting Network, and Gammon. He holds B. Tech. degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and M. Tech. from Calicut University.
His notable projects are:
- Construction of 135 Km Andhra Pradesh State Highway Rehabilitation and Maintenance Project
- Third-party Quality Control & Supervision of 298 Km work under Andhra Pradesh urban building land infrastructure development programme funded by CCF
- Corridor No. 8: Agar Sarangprur Road (From Km. 0.00 to Km. 51.38) and Corridor No. 9: Khilchipur Susner Road (From Km. 5.00 to Km. 54.86) in M.P.
- O&M of 4 laning of Bangalore Maddur State Highway SH-17, Karnataka
- Lalsot to Kota road under Rajasthan Mega Highway Project through PPP mode