Team of Financial Analysts, Engineers, Urban planners, GIS experts, Project Managers and Strategic Marketers.
Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Dr. Sharma is a seasoned infrastructure professional with more than 25 years of experience. He has handled multiple aspects in infrastructure domain, including business development, design, implementation, and operations of prestigious projects. The nature of projects involves BOT, Annuity, HAM, EPC, DPRs, Feasibility, CSC, AE, etc.
He has previously served the United Nations in Africa and Afghanistan. In addition to working on multiple projects in various parts of India, he has exposure to Infrastructure business in Middle East and European Countries. He is Masters of Technology from BITS-Pilani and BE (Civil) from University of Mysore. He has done MBA (Marketing) from NIMS, and also holds a Doctorate (Management & Operations) from Y. S. University Delaware (USA). In REPL, he spearheads many large-scale infrastructure projects including the Smart Cities.
Some of his major projects include the following-
- Smart Cities PMC assignments of Varanasi, Kanpur, Dehradun, Indore, Moradabad, Itanagar & Jabalpur
- Chhattisgarh State Road Project, ADB funded
- Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project, World Bank funded
- U.P. State Road project for state highways, World Bank funded
- Several NHAI/MoRTH Project & MPRDCL projects.
Dr. Sharma is a member of American Society of Civil Engineers and CII’s National Committee on Urban Development & Smart Cities.
Mr. Chaudhari is a seasoned Infrastructure & Housing professional with over 21 years of experience in the field of feasibility studies, development plan, master plan, development strategy, urban design and socio-economic analysis. He holds expertise in diverse projects including residential & commercial, SEZ, water transport system, school and college projects.
A post-graduate in Urban Planning with PG Diploma in Planning (Housing) from CEPT Ahmedabad, Mr Chaudhari has been a visiting faculty in Architecture Colleges in Mumbai and Pune. He is also member in Council of Architecture and Indian Institute of Architecture. At REPL, he is urban planner for Itanagar Smart City project.
His notable projects are:
- Master plan for ISBT Haldwani, Govt. of Uttarakhand.
- Master Plan for Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Smriti Vanam, Govt. Andhra Pradesh.
- Reliance Greens Township, Phase 2 & 3, Jamnagar, Gujarat
- Reliance Saraswati Township, Dahej, Gujarat
- Reliance Hazira Administrative Complex, Hazira, Gujarat
- A C Patil Memorial Medical College’s Residential campus & Visitor Center, Dhule, Maharashtra
- Dhirubhai Ambani Life Sciences Centre, Navi Mumbai
- Asian Paints R&D Center, Navi Mumbai
- Township for Kanoria Chemicals, Varanasi
- Development Plan for Sangli- Miraj- Kupwad Municipal Corporation
- Beautification of Malabar Hill / Kamala Nehru Park, Mumbai
- Beautification of Sion Hill, Mumbai
GM – Infrastructure Services
Mr. Jaganniwas has 15 years of experience of civil engineering on projects across Dams, Highways, Bridges, and Water Supply. He holds M. Tech in Civil Engineering from IIT Roorkee and B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar.
At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as Water Supply System, Sewerage System, and Drainage System.
His notable projects are:
- Preparation of Preliminary Project Report for Infrastructure Development of Dholera Industrial Area Development, Gujarat, India.
- Preparation of DPR for Water Supply & Sewerage Project for Agartala, Tripura.
- Preparation of Smart City Proposal for Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- Review of Water Supply project including Distribution System, OSHR, and Rising Mains for Sehore, Neemuch.
- Preparation of DPR for Sewerage of Buranpur, MP, India under AMRUT.
- Preparation of Smart City Proposal for Guwahati, Assam.
- Preparation of Feasibility Report of Stung SVA Sab Dam and Stung Phleach Dam, Kampoung Spue Cambodia.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for National Capital Region Roads in Haryana State, India.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for Railway Over Bridges (ROB)/Flyovers/Bridge in Haryana State.
He also has considerable experience of GIS based projects related to programming in Visual Basis and .net on Arc-GIS platform using Arc-Object. He is well conversant with Indian Standards and, Civil Engineering design software such as STAAD Pro, MX-Basic, .net, Fortran etc.
Mr. Babu has more than 22 years of experience in the field of Roads & Highways. He is well versed with feasibility study, rehabilitation, maintenance, quality control, supervision, and O&M. In REPL, he is leading the Manipur Road project. Before joining REPL he has worked with engineering firms such as Nagarjun Constructions, IL&FS Transporting Network, and Gammon. He holds B. Tech. degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and M. Tech. from Calicut University.
His notable projects are:
- Construction of 135 Km Andhra Pradesh State Highway Rehabilitation and Maintenance Project
- Third-party Quality Control & Supervision of 298 Km work under Andhra Pradesh urban building land infrastructure development programme funded by CCF
- Corridor No. 8: Agar Sarangprur Road (From Km. 0.00 to Km. 51.38) and Corridor No. 9: Khilchipur Susner Road (From Km. 5.00 to Km. 54.86) in M.P.
- O&M of 4 laning of Bangalore Maddur State Highway SH-17, Karnataka
- Lalsot to Kota road under Rajasthan Mega Highway Project through PPP mode