Team of Financial Analysts, Engineers, Urban planners, GIS experts, Project Managers and Strategic Marketers.
Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Mr. Sehta is a seasoned professional with over 23 years’ experience across multiple sectors including Infrastructure (Smart Cities, Water Supply, SEZ, IT Park, Urban Development); Transportation (Roads, Highways, Metro, Airport); Power; Industrial & Chemical (Paper, Steel, Auto, Cement, Refinery) etc. He has done B.E. (Civil) and MBA (Marketing). His areas of expertise include – Business Development, Client Management, Project Management, Tendering & Contracts and, Quality Controls. He is also highly skilled in financial analysis and operations & control.
Previously, he has worked with leading firms such as AARVEE Associates, TCE and UK India Business Council. At REPL, he is head department for BD and Project Management of large-scale projects across multiple domains in infrastructure and urban development. He handles various teams across technical functions such as Architecture, Engineering & PMC, in order to ensure smooth end-to-end project delivery to clients.
He has played pivotal role in procuring and managing projects from various countries including India, UK, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mali, and Middle East. Some of his indicative notable projects are-
- Integrated Check Post, Sonauli at Indo-Nepal Border
- BIM Consultancy for Chennai Metro Rail
- Medical College at Madanapalli, Andhra Pradesh
- Township Refinery Infrastructure Project
- PMC for South Asia University
- Kabeli Hydro Power Project, 120 MW
- NH-1 15 km stretch converted to Six Lane
- NH-24 21 km stretch converted to four lane
- Strengthening and Widening of NH-1 32 km stretch (Panipath to Karnal)
- Gold Medalist: TATA Business Excellence Model (TBEM) – 2013
- Silver Medalist: TATA Business Excellence Model (TBEM) – 2007
- Certified ISO Auditor
- Business Excellence Champion – TBEM (Gold Medalist)
- FICE Fellow: Institution of Civil Engineers, UK
- MIRC Life Member: Indian Road Congress
Mr. Sehta is also a prominent speaker on various industry forums and academic institutions, e.g., Amity University, IIT Delhi, CDC, NIT Nagpur & Jalandhar etc. He has delivered skill development programs for more than 200 mid-to-senior level professionals.
Project Head – Itanagar Smart City
Mr. Jaswal has more than 33 years of experience in the field of infrastructure development. He has exposure in Information and Communications technology, EMI/EMC Trails, environmental evaluation projects. He is well versed with Power Systems & Telecom technology management and hands on experience in installation, integration, deployment, operation, monitoring and maintenance of mobile telecom equipment’s of foreign origin.
In REPL, he is leading the team for Itanagar Smart City project. Previously, he has worked with engineering firms such as Wadia Techno-Engineering Services, Tower Vision India, Indus Towers and Reliance Communications. He holds Master’s Degree in Power Systems from IISc, Bangalore & Electronics engineering degree from MCEME. Mr. Jaswal possesses excellent Man Management Skills. He is an alumnus of the National Defense Academy, Khadakwasla & has Commanded Independent Units of the Indian Army.
His notable projects are:
- Mangaluru Smart City
- Smart Industrial Port City of Kandla, Gujarat
- Re-Optimization of complete Electronics of Digital Mobile Troposcatter Communication Shelters for Southern Command
- Deployment & O&M of Electrical & Civil packages for 7 Circles i.e. Gujarat, Maharashtra, MP, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand & WB
Project Head – Moradabad Smart City
Mr. Thakur has over 25 years of experience in Urban Planning domain. He specializes in zonal development plan, master plan, preparation of base maps, Socio-economic assessment, utilization of GIS application, landuse & infrastructure inventory field survey etc. He has worked on diverse projects including Smart Cities, Development plans for Industrial Parks/SEZ/Investment Regions, Techno-Economic Feasibility studies and Tourism Perspective Plans.
His other expertise comprises of handling activities related to Tenders/Contracts, preparing technical & financial proposals and overall handling the project.
He holds degree of Master of City Planning from IIT Kharagpur and B.E. Civil (Hons) from NIT Raipur. At REPL, he is leading the team for Moradabad Smart City project.
His notable projects are:
- PMC for Jalandhar Smart City Limited (JSCL)
- Preparation of DPR for projects for Amritsar City under HRIDAY Scheme
- Preparation of Integrated Strategic Urban Development Plan and Digital Topographical Mapping for Mombasa city, Kenya.
- Preparation of Master Plan for the Bhagirathi River Valley in Uttarakhand.
- Updating the City Development Plan of Raipur prepared under the scheme of JnNURM Programme of Government of India.
- DPR to set up IT Park/ SEZ Projects at Kapurthala, Ropar and Rail Majra, Punjab.
- Preparation of Master and Action Plan for Meerut – Moradabad Industrial Corridor, U P, India.
- Preparation of Zonal Development Plan of Zone-11 of Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
- Feasibility study for Integrated Area Development Scheme for Doddaballapur Town, Karnataka.
- Tourism Infrastructure Development in Bhutan.
- City Development Plan for Amritsar -2025.
- DPR for Ropeway and Amusement Park at Daman.
- Master Plan for the Integrated Development of Backwaters of Kerala.
- Structural Plan for Regional Development of Riverine Area of Delta State, Nigeria.
- Principal Consultant Co-coordinator of Tamil Nadu State Highway Project, India.
- Export Promotion and Industrial Park at Amingaon, Assam.
- Development Potential study and detailed planning of Gold Mohr area in Aden city of Yemen.
- Development of Spatial Planning Concept of Nairobi Metropolitan Region, Kenya.