Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Mr. Jamal Hussain Ansari
Professor Jamal Ansari has been associated with teaching and practice of planning for more than 50 years. After superannuating from the position of the Director of the School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) New Delhi, he has been associated with the School as a visiting Professor and as a visiting faculty. In REPL, he plays the role of Advisor for all its infrastructure and planning related projects.
Earlier, for nearly 7 years, he chaired the Department of Physical Planning, the Department he built-up from scratch to pioneer undergraduate planning education in India. He was also the Dean of Studies of the School during 1979 to 1999. Sponsored by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, Prof. Ansari held the position of Emeritus Fellow for two years during 2005-2007 at the Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Presently he is engaged in professional activities at both national and international levels. He was commissioned in 2004 as a consultant by the UN Habitat, Narirobi to write a chapter on Urban and Regional Planning Practices in South Asia for their Global Report on Human Settlements.
He holds M.Sc. degree in Urban & Regional Planning from University of Toronto; P.G. Diploma in Town & Country Planning (Hons.) from SPA, and B.Sc. (Civil) from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
His notable projects are:
- Guiding preparation of Master Plans for four new cities (each with design population of around one million)
- Guiding preparation of Master Plans for three towns in Orissa
- City Development Plans (CDP) for 9 towns in M.P.
- Redevelopment Plans/Schemes for Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)
- GIS & Remote Sensing based plans for SPA; 3 towns in Odisha
- Supervision in preparation of Hi-Tech Township project at Lucknow for Ansal Properties
- DPR for Hi-Tech City (Megapolis) at Dadri, Greater Noida, U.P.
- Revised Master Plan for Noida- 2011
- Master Plan for Noida for 2021
- Development Plan or Surajpur-Kasna Integrated Complex for a projected population of 3,00,000
- Perspective Development Plan 2021 for Spatial Development of AMU Campus, Aligarh
- Preparation of Concept Plan for Inter State Chandigarh Metropolitan Region
- Revision of NCR Plan – 1998, for NCR Planning Board
- Development Controls in Delhi, for SPA
- Monograph on Guidelines for Preparation of Sector Plans for DDA
- Studies relating to the Revision of Master Plan for Delhi 2001
- Identifying Counter Magnet Cities for Delhi
- Socio-economic and Transportation study for NOIDA Master Plan, 1988-99
- Structure Plan, and a Low Cost Sanitation Program for a town in Andhra Pradesh
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Guidelines for Industries Development in Delhi NCR
He has written more than 50 research paper for refereed/non-refereed journals in India and abroad. He has also read nearly 45 papers at conferences across the globe. His book on Urban Land Management in Asia’s Developing Countries (1996) was commissioned and distributed internationally by United Nations.
He is a Fellow Member of Institute of Town Planners, India (ITPI); Life time Member of Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA); a member of Panel of Advisors for Urban Arts Commission, Delhi.
Mr. Prabhakar Kumar
At REPL, he leads Urban Planning team by guiding on technical aspects, such as physical, social and economic analysis; land use analysis as per master plan; analysis of government policies/programs/regulations/bylaws and its level of implementation; region delineation; identification of land for development; SWOT analysis, infrastructure analysis, projections, gap assessment, benchmarking & assessment of urban governance; value chain analysis for various business and industrial development; identification of business/industrial potentials in the region; identification of land for Greenfield megacity /Township development on the basis of potential of the regions; concept master planning; land suitability for various type of developments; identification of various projects for development and its broad cost estimation; investment plan preparation; and phasing & implementation strategy formulation for sustainable development. His other areas of expertise include thematic mapping & base map creation on GIS and AutoCAD platforms.
Additionally he takes lead in presentation to the clients, stakeholders’ consultation, community mobilization, report writing, proposal preparation and overall coordination of projects.
His notable projects are:
• Integrated strategic urban development plans for cluster II towns of Kenya
• Perspective plan of Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)
• Haryana Sub-Regional Plan
• City Development Plans (CDPs) for 21 towns in Bihar, MP and Arunachal Pradesh
• City Business Plans (CBPs) for 9 towns in Bihar
• Technical Feasibility and Master Planning for World Class Railway Station Development for 2 towns, Chandigarh (Punjab) and Habibganj (MP)
• Integrated Development of DPL Township on PPP basis in Durgapur, West Bengal
• Feasibility Study for commercial development along eight water bodies in Coimbatore
• City Sanitation Action Plan for 5 towns in Arunachal Pradesh
• DPR for JNNURM buses in Bikaner (Rajasthan) and MTEF (Mid Term Expenditure Framework) for School Education for the Government of Chhattisgarh
• Concept master plan for ISKCON mayapur, West Bengal
• Master plan of Spatial Planning Area of Barbil, Baripada and Keonjhar towns of Odisha
He has also completed a number of professional certifications, such as:
• Online certificate course on “Municipal Finances : A Learning program for Local Governments” from World Bank
• Online certificate course on “Sustainable Urban Land use Planning” from World Bank
• Online certificate course on “Urban Poverty” from University of Amsterdam
• Online certification course from NIDM and World Bank on
• “Financial Strategies for Managing the Economic Impact of Natural Disasters”
• “Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction”
• Certificate from the ‘ISRO’ (Indian Space Research Organization) – CAZRI, Jodhpur for the successful completion of training program on “Digital Image Processing and its Applications”
- Lifetime Associate Member, Institute of Town Planners, India (ITPI)
- Member, FICCI’s National Committee on Urban Infrastructure & Smart City
- Member, CII’s Delhi State – Panel on Urban Infrastructure & Power
Mr. Tarang Sukhatme
Mr. Tarang Sukhatme has 15 years of wide and varied experience in the field of Urban Planning & Architecture. He is well versed with site surveys, traffic surveys, feasibility studies, construction drawing, tender drawing & documentation, BOQ, and Project & Client management. He holds B. Arch from GGSIPU, Delhi and Master in Urban Planning from Birla Institute of Planning, Ranchi.
At REPL, he manages complete urban planning project life cycle. His functional areas include Approach & Methodology Development, Design Management, Project Management, client interaction, and commercial presentation. Before joining REPL, he had worked with Aarvee Associates, TPF Getinsa Euroestudios, Raheja Developers, and ARCOP Associates in various capacities. Mr. Tarang had also handled assignments for Karimnagar and Jammu Smart Cities.
His notable projects are:
- Development of 37 Tourism sites, Jammu Province
- Greater Noida Master Plan 2041
- City Development Vision Plan, Meerut 2051
- Smart Road Development, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Skywalk Junction, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Social Infrastructure Development in 25 Schools, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Lower Manair Dam Riverfront Development, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Ghat Development and Redevelopment for Tawi River, Jammu
- Multi-Level Car Parking at Panjvakhtar Temple, Jammu
- Rainwater Harvesting for 50 government buildings, Jammu
- Jammu Habitat Centre, Jammu
- Trinity Mall, Gurugram
- Atharva Group Housing, Gurugram
- Maheshwara Group Housing, Gurugram
- Water Lily Group Housing, Ahmedabad
- Aman Vilas, Faridabad
- Alameda, Gurugram
- Alpha International City, Amritsar
- Emerals Hills, Gurugram
- IPEX Engineering College, Moradabad
- Lecture Hall at Allahabad University, Allahabad
- Interior Design for Celebration Garden Hotel, Delhi
Ms. Gargi Asati
Ms. Gargi Asati has 7 years of experience, having association with REPL since beginning of her career. She has done M.Tech Urban Planning from BIT Mesra and also holds B. Arch degree from Nagpur University. She specializes in planning projects and township projects.
At REPL, she is responsible for coordinating & managing projects with different internal teams, consultants and the client. She has been involved actively in the preparing reports, client presentations, developing approach & methodology for various tender documents and making financial quotations for the projects.
Her notable projects are:
- Uttar Pradesh Sub-regional Plan 2021
- Master Plans for Baripada, Barbil and Keonjhar, Odisha
- Zonal Development Plans for Ghaziabad, Muradnagar and Modinagar, U.P.
- Rajiv Awas Yojana for 41 slums of Berhampur, and 3 slums in Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Hi-tech township in Dadri, U.P.
She is a Member of Council of Architecture (CoA).